Birmingham Vida Nueva
Purpose of the Council
- Oversee the” Pre-Weekend” activities.
- Plan and execute the “Weekend” activities (The Three Days).
- Review the “Post-Weekend” activities (Fourth-Day).
- Evaluate ongoing administrative activities (not specifically related to the three phases described above).
- Maintain a spirit of UNITY at all times.
Meet your Birmingham Vida Nueva Council
Responsible for overall guidance and direction of BVN.
Responsible for overall spiritual integrity of BVN
Responsible for guidance and leadership of Young Men’s BVN weekends.
Responsible for guidance and leadership of Young Women’s BVN weekends.
Responsible for maintaining financial records and accounts for BVN.
Responsible for maintaining minutes and records for BVN council meetings.
Responsible for advising BVN on ways to reach and encourage youth.
Responsible for receiving and maintaining candidates for each weekend and updating the BVN membership database
Jacob & Sierra Edwards
Responsible for community prayer wheels and general Palanca letters for weekends
Responsible for organizing BVN fundraising activities and programs.
Responsible for maintaining BVN website and social media.
Andrew & Candace Noriega
Responsible for weekend supplies, set up, and take down of BVN weekends.
Nikkie & David Posey
Responsible for weekend supplies, set up, and take down of BVN weekends..
4th Day Team
Responsible for planning and organizing 4th Day activities.